RIVER CARE AWARD 2021 - T&C
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions (T&C) carefully. By joining this Award nomination, you agree to be bound by the T&C stipulated by Global Environment Centre (GEC).
1. This Award nomination is open to all the National River Care Fund (NRCF) recipients from Cycle 1 to 6 as well to other community groups currently or previously established, partnered or collaborated with GEC programmes or projects. By entering the Award nomination, you warrant that you meet these requirements.
2. To be eligible to join this Award nomination, participants must follow the Award nomination’s instruction and mechanism as stipulated in this T&C. The Award nomination will run from 5 July 2021 until 13 August 2021 (Award Nomination Period).
2.1. Award nomination period is subject to change by the Organiser without notice.
3. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Award nomination:
3.1. Employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses);
3.2. Representative, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
4. To participate in this Award nomination, participants must:
4.1. Complete the submission by filling in the nomination form and submit a simple video. All nominations received outside of the Award nomination period shall automatically be disqualified.
4.2. Provide correct and valid personal information in order to validate their Award nomination. Any unclear or incomplete details will render the submission null and void.
5.1. Nominations will be judged by a panel of judges who may also conduct site assessment and/or interviews (if necessary).
5.2. The Judges’ decision is final.
5.3. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any nomination at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
5.4. The Organise reserves the right to forfeit prizes for any award winner who is found to provide inaccurate or false details.
6. Winners Announcement
6.1. Winners will be notified in September 2021.
6.2. The Organiser will contact the winners using any method or platform that deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Award winners.
7. Award Prizes
7.1 The prizes for this Award are as follows.
Champion – RM 5,000 + Trophy + Certificate
First Runner-up – RM 3,000 + Trophy + Certificate
Second Runner-up – RM 1,000 + Trophy + Certificate
2 Consolation awards – RM 500 + Trophy + Certificate
7.2 80% of the award money must be channeled to run the river care activity
8. By entering this Award nomination, participants agree to let the Organiser use the personal data provided by the participants to the Organiser for the purpose of the Award nomination and promotional or marketing purpose by the Organiser in future. Rest assured, all personal details shared by the winners shall be handled with utmost privacy and confidentiality by the Organiser in adherence to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
9.1. Participants agree that whilst all reasonable care has been taken in providing and maintaining the Award nomination, the Organiser disclaims responsibility for the contents of or information posted by participants on the Award nomination. The Organiser shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the Award nomination, or any inaccuracies, misstatements, errors or omissions in the contents thereof.
9.2. No member, user or third parties are authorised to make any statements, opinions or contributions on behalf of the Organiser.
9.3. The Organiser reserves the right to review and modify these T&C from time to time, without prior written notice.
9.4. Participants are deemed to have accepted the T&C and all revisions and modifications thereto, if any, upon participation in the Award nomination.
9.5. The information participants provide will solely be used for and by the Organiser and will not be sold, transferred, given or shared with any third party not in any relation to this Award nomination.